Travis CI is CI/CD tool that allows you to build and test your code, for safe and fast code integration. It is designed specifically to integrate with GitHub.
To use seetest.io with Travis CI, follow the instruction below:
2. Sync Travis CI with Your GitHub Account
Head over to Travis CI and click on Sign in with GitHub at the upper right-hand corner.
Authorize Travis CI to give it access to your repositories.
3. Choose the repositories you wish to work with in Travis CI
- See that your organization appears in the list. If you are not part an organization, you will not have organization listed but you will still be able to see your repositories.
- If you are part of an organization but it is missing from the list, click on Review and add your authorized organizations. This will redirect you to GitHub where you can authorize Travis CI to see and access repositories under given organization.
- Enable the desired repository by clicking on the switch button next to the repository.
4. Set your seetest.io access key as an environment variable
See the picture above. Next to the repository, you will see a cogwheel icon. Click on it to access the repository settings.
Once in the repository settings, look for the Environment Field and add your seetest.io access key. Your access key is encrypted by Travis CI and will no appear in the log.
5. Trigger a build
Once everything is set, in the repository screen in Travis CI click on More Options → Trigger build.